- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
It’s been less than 48 hours since our mid-week update, to keep wrap up the week as usual, the following are key updates beyond the things we highlighted a couple days ago (further below):
1) We’ve had to rework some APIs for new vaults as the industry’s leading DEXes are evolving towards the bribing model. Meaning farms now have not one but multiple rewards. This introduced some delays to our planned vault launches but not by much. We’ve completed most of the new APIs and will try to launch as many as possible over the next week.
2) The team is leaving for Dubai tomorrow and will be attending multiple events over the next two weeks there. Multiple outreach initiatives are also planned for ETH Dubai. We’ll hopefully make new friends in the industry that could create a long-term positive impact on the work that we do for Feeder Finance.
Key Milestones to Achieve for ETH Dubai
1) We’ve completed adding vaults for BNB, FTM, and AVAX that support lending. Over the next week, AVAX and at least one more chain should come online.
2) 99% of lending is complete. All functionalities are working and have been tested by our community. ~$95K of early access users’ funds are already utilizing the protocol. We’re seeing most of the stables getting lent at around 35% to 50%.
3) We’re aiming to release the roadmap early this week. As the draft of the roadmap and the docs are quite ready.
What’s New That’s Big?
Major updates over the past week have been:
- Our Exchange now supports Polygon and Avalanche
- 2) Our wallet tracking now supports Avalanche, Ethereum, Arbitrum, Polygon, and HECO
- We’ve added a charting tool by integrating DEXScreener
- New ‘Buy with Fiat’ page for anyone needing an on-ramp
What’s New That’s Small
- Added: Interest summary for lenders on Portfolio
- Added: Top products by category on the Search page
- Improved: Portfolio now shows lending investments in multichain
- Added: Token search to support new charting tool
- Other minor copy edits
Wishing everybody a great week ahead!
Time stamp: Week 45 of Feeder Finance