- An updated roadmap will be released by the end of this week.
- Finalizing audit report for publication, no pending items. Jimmy is working on finalizing the design and front-end work with Pandit.
- Internal testing suggests our Portfolio upgrade API should be working well; Jimmy will work on the front-end design.
- We’ve completed over 40 vaults with a lot already visible Live on the platform. We’ll start making the regular announcements after the roadmap release.
- The ‘Staking’ page is getting a significant overhaul with almost all upcoming features linking with sFEED mechanics.
- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Happy New Year Guys!
Hope you guys had a great time with your friends and family. Looking forward to another strong year for crypto and Feeder Finance in 2022!
An updated roadmap will be released by the end of this week.
As part of our material to discuss with potential influencers, as well as a much-needed strategic guideline for the team and community, we’ll be releasing an updated roadmap at the end of this week.
The roadmap will outline what was achieved in 2021, major milestones for 2022, and all the development pieces we’ll be working on.
Finalizing audit report for publication, no pending items. Jimmy is working on finalizing the design and front-end work with Pandit.
We’ve addressed all issues and worked on all recommended items. We’re finalizing everything with PeckShield before publication, but as things stand, there are no critical items, and the smart contract is safe and sound!
While the general layout design has been done, Pandit took some well-deserved time off for the new year and will be coming back Monday to complete some of the pending front-end APIs. Once this is done, Jimmy will work on the final touchup, and we’ll begin our internal live testing of the fully complete lending platform.
Internal testing suggests our Portfolio upgrade API should be working well; Jimmy will work on the front-end design.
Rafael also took a very well-deserved rest for Christmas and New Year, the Price Tool sits with him to complete which would enable many use cases for the platform beyond the portfolio.
However, Jimmy’s workaround data API which is built on top of the charts you see on the product pages seems to do the job relatively well; it would be upgraded on the backend with Rafael’s for more efficiency. As a user, you won’t know the difference; it’s just a matter of backend flexibility and sustainability.
We have tested the output internally and results suggest it’s working as intended. Next step is to finalize the design update for the Portfolio to release this much-awaited update to the Portfolio.
We’ve completed over 40 vaults with a lot already visible Live on the platform. We’ll start making the regular announcements after the roadmap release.
Vault releases will speed up tremendously in the following weeks and months. We’ve internally completed over 40 vaults over the holidays with many still in the testing phase but over 20 already Live. Hundreds are on the way, and more surprises on this front will be revealed in the roadmap.
The ‘Staking’ page is getting a significant overhaul with almost all upcoming features linking with sFEED mechanics.
Virtually all of the new features we release, from lending, vaults, portfolio, and anything else, will have aspects of sFEED embedded in them. Many wonder what the utility of FEED really is; apart from ownership of the platform, it will be everybody’s VIP card to perks on the platform. sFEED will become the platform’s center and tremendously increase its utility to platform users.
Jimmy has already completed the overall design of the new staking page, which will show all the perks and other valuable statistics. Pandit will have to work on the front-end APIs to support this before releasing.
- Charting tool: We’ve identified and discussed implementing multi-chain charting on the platform with a partner. We’ll need to test and ensure the UX/UI aspects are touched up, but the finish line is on the horizon.
- Referral Leadership board: Pandit has got a lot of work on his hands; this would be something he circles back to once the prior mentioned priorities are complete.
Time stamp: Week 35 of Feeder Finance