- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
It’s been a productive week with a lot of progress from lending, vault launches, and insurance potentially getting offered on Feeder Finance!
Here is the quick TL;DR
- Live tested internally with some revision recommended. Most of which has been done by Jimmy. Once the internal cycles are complete, we’ll cycle with some Feeders to get a third opinion.
- Launched 80% of AVAX pipelines, a new FTM vault, and will soon move forward with the next chain!
- Rafael working hard on Leadership Board and Insurace Discussion points to potential Feeder Finance insurance coverage.
Let’s dive in.
Feeder P2P Lending Revolution
Live tested internally with some revision recommended. Most of which has been done by Jimmy. Once the internal cycles are complete, we’ll cycle with some Feeders to get a third opinion.
- We’ve live tested internally over the weekend, and Rafael and I have provided a long list of comments and feedback to Jimmy Sunday night.
- A couple of hours ago, Jimmy indicated that 75% of that long list has been implemented, and we should be able to test again sometime this week.
- Once the internal test run is in order, we’ll open up access to Master/Grand Master tiers to help us test and provide further feedback to iterate on. This should take about a week.
- While we’re live testing with the community, we’ll start redrafting/preparing the roadmap, documentation, and tutorials. Finally, set a roadmap release date and the lending launch date to be announced!
- Our goal with the launch is to ensure that the product is easy and perfectly functional. We have a long list of things to upgrade the lending on and major feature expansions. This will come after Live as we develop through the planned features and iterate on user feedback.
- We’ve launched 22 new AVAX AutoFarming vaults this week, as well as an additional FTM vault (2OMB-2SHARES LP AutoFarming)
- There are more AVAX vaults to be launched but not that many left. Once done, we’ll start to move forward with the next chain.
Rafael working hard on Leadership Board and Insurace Discussion points to potential Feeder Finance insurance coverage.
- Rafael has been focused on building out the backend infrastructure for our leadership boards (among other things), and he’s indicated that he’s nearly there!
- Insurace Discussion
- Through Vinh’s connection (thank you, sir!), we’ve had a call with Insurace. We’ll be going through their risk assessment process. While our TVL is a touch lower than their requirement, they seem to be open to starting the process now to get us covered quickly once we reach the threshold. It’s a million or two above where we are now, so it’s very achievable!
- Once our development capacity starts to free up, we’ll also make sure buying insurance with any of your deposits is only an extra click away post-deposit. Your security is important to us, so we’ll make sure we find ways to improve things on the security front!
- One final note, we’ve confirmed with Insurace that buying cover on the target platform level will still get you covered if an exploit happens at that level. We’ll add additional information to our docs and let you know.
Time stamp: Week 40 of Feeder Finance