- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Over the past week, we’ve released the lending offer creation side of lending, released a couple of new vaults on BSC and AVAX, and did a lot of work on polishing the lending UI/UX per our early access users’ comments.
Next week, we’ll finalize the UI, prepare documentation for our roadmap lending docs, and continue our polishing of lending. We’ll likely also increase the tiers with access to lending with a couple of critical updates are released.
Let’s dive in!
Feeder P2P Lending Revolution
- Our early access lending platform features borrower offers where lenders would come in to bid with their best terms.
- We’re happy to announce we have completed this week’s milestone by releasing the lender offer functionality. We’re undergoing polishing of the UX/UI/copy.
- At its current stage, both lender and borrower can create offers to bid on by platform participants.
- Aside from general polishing of the UX/UI, we have one critical additional problem to solve before documentation can start. We hope that critical updates and documentation can be finalized by this week and a roadmap released shortly after.
- Included in the roadmap will also be our plans for lending feature expansions and what we hope to build next beyond lending; surely that’s what you guys are hoping to learn more about; you will soon!
- We’ve released three new vaults tactically this week:
- INSUR-BNB from multiple user requests
- The GRAPE and WINE AutoFarming of Grape Finance (New Tomb-fork on AVAX) seeing that many Feeders are into Tomb-forks of late. Enjoy!
- We’ve onboarded a new front-end dev to join the team. He’ll be helping Jimmy, Pandit, and Rafael with our development work with a focus on UX/UI.
- Pandit is shifting his role towards more major updates involving blockchain development
- Rafael is finalizing some backend Lending TVL data for us and is working on referral backend data in preparation for a new Referral UI
Time stamp: Week 42 of Feeder Finance