- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Finally, after some massive iteration and testing, we moved on to the final touches of lending before community testing.
Here is the quick TL;DR
- We’re very much done with the tests and UX/UI works and are now moving to the finishing touches, ie.: responsive.
- That’s the entirety of our focus over the past few days.
Read on for more details!
Feeder P2P Lending Revolution
We’re very much done with the tests and UX/UI works and are now moving to the finishing touches, ie.: responsive.
- We’ve been heavy testing and iterating over the past couple of days as we’re nearing completion.
- We’ve added things like the ability to add titles and descriptions to loans to differentiate each offer.
- We’ve added the ability to comment and reply to each individual bid to allow lender and borrow to negotiate terms right on-chain
- A lot of UX/UI adjustments, additions, and fixes; things like deal summary, deal info, charts, and other things
- Tomorrow Jimmy will start working on responsive to ensure the UI/UX works well on all devices. He’ll also prepare for a community Beta testing which will almost certainly start next week, where Gold Tiers and above will join us to test run.
Rafael working hard on Leadership Board and Insurace Discussion points to potential Feeder Finance insurance coverage.
- Rafael has been focused on building out the backend infrastructure for our leadership boards (among other things), and he’s indicated that he’s nearly there!
- Insurace Discussion
- We’ve submitted our risk assessment form and Insurace will need between 2-3 weeks for their assessment and will come back with comments/questions.
Time stamp: Week 41 of Feeder Finance