- Peckshield audit in progress with front-end development still in the works.
- Price Tool nearing completion with PancakeSwap data completed, other exchanges in progress, and expecting historical data APIs to start development soon.
- Jimmy is also working on a v2 of the vault smart contracts, which would bring about some improvement. More info when we’re done!
- A lot of minor updates were pushed this week, check out the details to find out what changed!
- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Core Business Updates
Peckshield audit in progress with front-end development still in the works.
Over the past week, we’ve tested all the front-end functionalities on the mainnet, and everything works as intended. Now that we have all the UI backends linked with the smart contract functionalities, we’ll need to work on the designs and UX/UI.
Price Tool nearing completion with PancakeSwap data completed, other exchanges in progress, and expecting historical data APIs to start development soon!
Rafael has completed the data aggregation of PancakeSwap, which is our most significant hurdle. He has now moved on to other exchanges, which we expect will be far more manageable now and faster. He is also beginning the development of historical data functionality on the Portfolio page, supported by the new Price Tool. It’s coming together now!
Jimmy is also working on a v2 of the vault smart contracts, which would bring about some improvement. More info when we’re done!
We’re in the process of upgrading the current vault smart contract to add various improvements to the product. We know it’s a little vague, but let us complete these upgrades first before we reveal more to not disappoint.
Other Development Updates
sFEED Portfolio Tracking On-the-Go: A new feature that allows users to track their portfolio anywhere anytime without the need to have a wallet connected — simply keep 3,000 sFEED in the wallet.
Portfolio Currency Updates: We’ve done some polishing work on the Portfolio currency functionalities, which now should display consistent currency selection throughout the entire page.
Portfolio Sort and Search: For heavy users with multiple investments in their portfolio, we’ve added the ability to sort by all column metrics and the ability to search. This was a suggestion by Feeders.
Return Button on Withdrawal: A small update but you may have noticed that the withdrawal pop-up on the portfolio page lacks a return button. We’ve added this over the past week.
APY/APR Toggle Sidebar: The APY and APR Toggle has been moved to the sidebar and reflect the sidebar return gauge changes.
Time stamp: Week 33 of Feeder Finance