- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Development Updates and Flow
New Quick-Win Product (Teaser) and Countdown
- We’ve worked on a quick FF Labs product to help with some exposure ahead of the Lending countdown over the last week. The smart contract is done, and UI is 80% there, which we hope to launch early next week.
- Some additional hint, this product will be something that adds to the utility of the FEED token and is very engaging.
- The countdown will start with this launch.
New UI Updates
- Through some of the discussions we’ve had and an ongoing discussion towards something tangible, we’ll be repositioning our platform towards more simplicity and alignment with the BNB ecosystem.
- The first step is to simplify our UI over time.
- The main pages are 85% done, and we’ll likely push the update before or with the new product launch mentioned above. Thanks, Pandit and Apeshower (yes, that’s our new front-end alias), for pushing quickly on this!
- Once the above has been completed, we’ll circle back to finishing the Loan Shop UI work. The smart contract is ready; we just need to think through and develop the front end.
- Once all of the above is out of the way, we’ll complete the UI for the Bridge Aggregator. Pandit has already completed the mechanics and contracts, so we’re ready under the hood.
- Rafael is taking the lead on the development of our NFT marketplace.
- Initially meant to allow our loans to be traded, it’s now much more granular than that. It will enable ANY NFT to be traded. This results from various discussions and connections we’ve made with many large BNB-based GameFi/P2E projects. We’ll support them and are hopeful this will create more exposure and utility for our platform.
- We’ve discussed internally to focus more on some higher APY products. ‘Innovation’ as we’ve called it. Jimmy’s reviewing the security of one particular protocol, which will also have an AMA on our platform. They’ve agreed to help promote and likely start using our lending as a way to lock up/lend their project’s token.
- Hopefully, we can do this with more projects going forward and ultimately use our vault, platform, and community as a place to be supportive of new projects.
- Our very own community recommended this particular project, and we’re happy to take on more recommendations if you find yourself hyped about any other projects out there on BNB.
Time stamp: Week 49 of Feeder Finance