- We’ve completed the design and back-end pieces of v2.0, closing in on the front-end, and will soon focus on ramping v2.0 launch products.
- BUNNY and MDX Compound will be launched post-v2.0 launch
- BUSD & USDT Auto Diversify and BUSD USDT DOP 2Pool Compound will be updated as soon as our development slot opens up in the next week, or maybe two
Core Business Updates
Feeder Finance Platform V2.0 Updates
We’re super focused on v2.0 for the next two weeks; as you’ve heard from the August 22 audio update, we’ll be starting the 7-day countdown clock on August 31.
During the week following the countdown clock, we’ll be releasing daily materials for you to share and engage with on social media as part of soft marketing for our launch. We do hope to get as much support from our community as possible.
After the launch, we have other announcements and updates that would help create more exposure for us. We can’t talk about those yet; as you know, we don’t announce things we haven’t delivered.
On our development progress:
- Design (100%): We’re completely done with all the design work for the v2.0 upgrade
- Back-End (100%): All the APIs and back-end development work has been completed for the back-end
- Front-End (85%): We’ve done most of the heavy lifting on the front-end and are now working on polishing a couple of desktop pages, and then we can move on to the mobile responsive for the site. We’re expecting all that to be finalized this weekend.
- Products (50%): We’ve already completed the development of the smart contracts and testnet testing. What’s left is to test things on the mainnet and then start ramping it up for the launch. We’re hopeful we can ramp fast enough to complete the 100 deposit option targets.
We’ll likely release another update of our roadmap towards the end of September to set expectations for what’s to come for the next couple of months. Our vision is to be known throughout DeFi as the ‘All-in-One DeFi Platform’ and to get there we’ll need both an unrivaled number of products and capabilities. We’ll then begin working on enhancing the portfolio capabilities and other features, updates, and products we can do in parallel. Be sure to stay tuned, you won’t want to miss any of this!
AutoStaking Compound Releases
We have two Compound vaults left in the near-term pipeline (MDX and BUNNY). We’ve decided to shift this back to after the v2.0 launch. Once the v2.0 is launched, we’ll be spending at least a month doing nothing but ramping products. These will be among those, and then some.
Note: I know some of you are waiting for BUNNY in particular; we’ll certainly get there 😉
USDT BUSD DOP 2Pool Compound & BUSD USDT Auto Diversify Update
All four of these products will get updated as soon as we can find a slot. We’re hoping to get a chance to do that this week; however, we will need to squeeze it in. It may perhaps be shifted to next week if required depending on the v2.0 progress.
We have a long list of products we’d like to add to our platform. The potential Single Asset and LP products to add is really in the thousands. What we’re hoping though is that we are delivering the right products for you. Please let us know in the community.feeder.finance platform which deposit tokens or LP pairs you’d love us to focus on. We’ll refer to that for prioritizing our pipeline, perhaps even include it in our v2.0 launch (if they are staking) and push it forward for our AutoStaking product type release in the second half of September!
Let’s build Feeder Finance platform together.
Feeder Finance DApp Changelog
Please keep track of pending DApp updates and suggestions at community.feeder.finance
Note: As we’re upgrading the UI significantly with v2.0, we won’t be making major UI updates until then as they would be replaced with the new UI.