- Launched CAKE deposit for Autofarm Compound
- Auto Diversify planned to release by end of week; early next week more likely
- Team will be working on releasing an updated roadmap
- Notes on Advertisement and partnering/fund-raising
- Team to-do list updated
- Ape Board: https://apeboard.hellonext.co/b/Feature-Request/p/add-feeder-finance-feed
- Zerion: https://roadmap.zerion.io/b/token-requests/feeder-finance-feed-https-feederfinance
- Coinsniper: https://coinsniper.net/coin/5940
- Star us on PCS: https://pancakeswap.info/token/0x67d66e8ec1fd25d98b3ccd3b19b7dc4b4b7fc493
We’ve received quite a lot of positive momentum and feedback over the past couple days. We appreciate everyone’s support! We’re focused right now on building our products and have a lot of great things planned so please stay tuned for updates!
One Vaults Launched (Go to Feeder Finance Invest)
- AutoFarm Compound
- Deposit Tokens: CAKE (Tweet)
Comments: We’ve completed the contracts for all of our Autofarm vaults; however, we’ll need to rework the UI a bit to allow for Belt conversion to be possible on our platform. We’re aiming to simplify the DeFi journey, and this new UI specifically for Belt-related products will allow Belt token deposits to be much simpler than any other platforms out there. If you are familiar with the struggle, you won’t want to miss this!
There’s been a lot of questions regarding when Auto Diversify will be launched. Our expected timeline still remains to be by the end of this week, or early next. Like we mentioned before, Jimmy is getting his vaccine shot tomorrow. He may take the day to rest, so that may affect timing; but I’m sure all of you can understand that. We appreciate your understanding!
We’ll also be strategizing together early next week to release an updated roadmap that better reflects our platform-focused pathway. Things will become clearer, and we’ll show it through an infographic as we did before, so it is shareable and understandable. Please give us some time to think it through and get back to you further on that.
Business Development Update
This comes up every now and again, with new members constantly joining us and looking to get up to speed. Let us summarize our plan for you again as reference:
Reaching DeFi users
- Priority I: We’ve listed multiple sites as a target for banner and listing ads. Dappradar, Poocoin, Coingecko, Defiprime, etc. Banner and listing ads are incredibly cost efficient at generating reach. It runs for weeks and months at the same cost as a single press release/sponsored article and typically has a greater total reach too. We would aim to start this soon after completing our AutoStaking launch list early next week.
- Priority II: The Auto Diversify stablecoin vaults will be fairly concentrated in Doppel’s stableswap pools; we aim to reconnect with them to see if a tweet or mention was possible. It is organic and free, and highly effective, as you’ve seen with Rabbit’s tweet.
- Priority III: Once we have certain amounts of budgets in place, this may take some time; we’ll reach out to CoinTelegraph to work with them on a sponsored article. We’d hope to build trust with this rather than reach; from a CPM perspective, banners make much more sense.
Partners / Investors
- Binance Labs Incubation Program: We will be submitting and will need to take some time to work on preparing the documentation. We strive for perfection in everything we do so it may take some time for us to get everything in order for submission. The submission period goes out until August 18.
- Venture Pitch? It is a tricky thing to be raising money from VCs at our stage. We had a fair launch and no pre-sale. It was intentional on our side. VCs typically come in during pre-sale. We’re unsure how to structure this so that it does not negatively impact existing owners, i.e., you. However, we look forward to going out to them to discuss if any of them would and find a solution if it comes to that. Our community will always come first, so there will not be a deal if it isn’t a good deal for you – we’d like to make that clear.
- Deposit anchors? It is a valid point to raise. If we’re honest, we don’t know who they are. We know that we have over $2 million in TVL, primarily from our holders’ staking and farming. We doubt all of you went all-in into FEED; most of you are likely to be prudent diversifying investors, and therefore have capital on the sidelines farming away elsewhere up till now. As the platform owners, we’re hopeful that you would also want to and will use it. Ultimately by using and experimenting with the platform, you’ll come back with feedback and suggestions—even ideas about making it better. User feedback, especially for users with interest in its success, is incredibly powerful.
Feeder Finance Team Working List & Timeline
Picking up from Sunday with some new items. Hope this gives you a better sense of our progress.
Targets for this week:
- Launch Auto Diversify
- Launch All Current Compound List
One additional Rabbit Compound vaults Two DOP 2Pool vaults One AutoFarm Compound vault(New)
- Create Daily Infographics Template for Sharing and DApp Marketing
- Create marketing asset sharing location for community support
Info: Show TVL of the target platform Info: Link to the target platform website Info: Product description tweak Info: APY showing net of fees(New)
- Improvement: Disable token and platform dropdown drop at the same time
Improvement: Show CertiK and PeckShield logo
- Improvement: Portfolio Page Update
Rearranged token logo to make it cleaner Utilization rate for target platforms that uses lending strategies(New) Improvement: Capitalization remove Improvement: Real-time by Block Data Update (New) Improvement: Mobile scrolling smoothing Improvement: Mobile dropdown UI tweak Bug: TVL wrong figure (sometimes)(Update) Bug: Dropdown while loading data, dropdown disappear after load
- We’ve added a spinning loader for Portfolio and Invest UI
Bug: Firefox DApp arrow issue
- Info: Easy/Complex box for Staking and Farming
- Info: Tell users Staking Pool auto compounds
- Info: Link to $FEED chart
- Info: Mobile version design
- Info: Scoring metrics for targets using 1) contract age, 2) TVL, 3) audit status, and more etc (New)
- Info: APY UI tweaks (New)
- Info: Remove the repetitive wording for “APY inclusive of fees” and show (i) sign with mouse-over instead; less text, better flow. (New)
- Info: Deposit token list alphabetically (for now) until filtering and sorting features are introduced (New)
- Improvement: Light Mode (DApp) / Dark Mode (Blog)
- Improvement: Jaybird addition to give DApp more life
- Improvement: Firefox compatibility
Improvement: “Open App” rethink to reduce confusion
- It is now just “Start”
- Improvement: Portfolio Page
- Balance updating automatically after transaction success
- Showing next harvest estimated profit
- Showing deposited balance vs collected profits
- Showing allocation by deposits, total investments across all products, current portfolio APY (New)
- Product Diagram for Compound
- New Homepage
- Banner Ads Templates