- AutoFarming is close to completion; this week still looks achievable
- UI for AutoConverter and Portfolio page are the remaining items
- No vault launches but plenty of BTC vaults if you’re HODLing this bull run (NFA)
- ACryptoS Partnership links and additional colors in the details
- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Core Business Updates
Auto Farming Products
Getting there guys, very close to completion.
Here are the details:
- The UI for the product page has been completed
- Working on UI for the AutoConverter
- Finalizing Portfolio Page to support AutoFarming
- Target vault APIs for Autofarm Network completed; Rafael working on APIs for ACSI
Timeline for this week still looking achievable.
No new vault launches since the last update, but if you’re joining the BTC bull run, we have a couple vaults for that to make sure you’re not only HODLing but are Feeding your BTC with more BTC as well!
Cointelegraph Explained Article
Still waiting for their update. Nothing we can do on our end but follow up, which we will continue to do. We’ll let you know as soon as we have any updates for you. Thank you for your patience.
ACryptoS x Feeder Finance Partnership
Below is an explanative brief on the advantages of this strategic partnership:
Feeder Finance aggregates products. Aggregating; once the infrastructure or ‘product template’ is in place, can be done rather quickly. The APIs for each new product still need to be built; but we can reduce development time by using our already audited and readily available standard vault contracts.
We’ve discussed as a community in our early days about the use case of an index-like investment option. We had planned for index products once we get back to building in-house vaults (post-infrastructure building). Building index vaults and auditing would likely take at least a month, likely two because the audit is a lengthy process. ACSI Balancer product is essentially a fixed-weighted index fund (aka ETF). You assign a specific allocation, and they rebalance by default to that allocation at all times. We’ll likely work with ACS to create more options that we think are in demand, but honestly, they’ll probably do it without us even asking; it is their business model.
Essentially; with this partnership, once we have the front-end and APIs in place; we can cut two months of development time and tens of thousands in auditing costs, down to a couple weeks of development time while replacing the audit costs with rewards to our community and potential new members!
ACS is a top 5 BSC yield-optimizer, a partnership signals to every other potential partner that we have been validated by a known party; making dialogue easier to initiate. There was a time not long ago when anyone we reached out to ignored our messages. This is no longer the case. The reason we have this partnership is because we have created an intangible brand and project value that is easily recognizable to anyone. This partnership enhances that value further and is recognition for our accomplishments thus far.
We think this was a great long-term strategic move for us and is mutually beneficial to ACS/ACSI and our users/Feeders. We’re excited about what’s to come!
Feeder Finance DApp Changelog
Time stamp: Week 23 of Feeder Finance