- Going back and forth with PeckShield while Pandit worked on the tools and features to support the platform.
- Price Tool development is still in progress to add other DEX data after PCS was completed.
- We’ve been testing the v2 vault contracts on the mainnet over the past couple of days; we’re nearing completion.
- Team is preparing lending launch market outreach materials to influencers and projects
- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
Core Business Updates
Going back and forth with PeckShield while Pandit worked on the tools and features to support the platform.
Jimmy has worked directly with PeckShield on the contract reviews to support their process. Meanwhile, Pandit is also helping Jimmy with the UX/UI of things accompanying the actual contract to allow the P2P experience to work. The work that we’ve started for the Social functionalities is laying the groundwork for a lot of these to enable interactions between lenders and borrowers and notifications. This development work will also be used to upgrade new features for Social.
Price Tool development is still in progress to add other DEX data after PCS was completed.
PancakeSwap data aggregation was the biggest hurdle, and we’ve completed that piece. Rafael’s adding the other DEXes, which he sees as an easier task. Once this is done, we can pull it all together to fit into a front-end that will improve the Portfolio.
Much like how NASA has been overly optimistic about budgets and timelines for its James Webb Space Telescope, we’ve also been overly optimistic and have not anticipated how BSC node issues would cause a significant delay. Nonetheless, we’re getting close. We should be upfront, though, that based on what we have on our plate, it won’t be done by the end of the year, but we’ll do our best to get it done ASAP because we know how important it is to you!
We’ve been testing the v2 vault contracts on the mainnet over the past couple of days; we’re nearing completion.
The contract is mainly complete, and we’re testing the contract on the mainnet to make sure everything functions as intended. As we’ve mentioned before, the new contract will make sFEED more useful and valuable to users of the platform, among other things!
Other Development Updates
No visible updates on the front-end, but we’ve pushed through a couple of minor UX/UI updates/fixes
- Lending Launch Progress: We’re preparing our cover notes and information that will kickstart our outreach to influencers and projects to discuss their involvement with us in the ‘Launch Event.’ As we’ve mentioned in a couple of our last audio updates, we’ll take our time on this to make sure the launch is a success and not rush without proper support for outreach. Given that we’re not too pressured on time, it’ll also mean we’ll have more time on the UX/UI front, and you’ll likely be seeing some teasers coming out before the launch, so stay tuned for that!
Time stamp: Week 34 of Feeder Finance