- FEED per block reduced to 4.0 FEED per Block
- Live tested front-end went well; designing to beautify in progress.
- Getting ever closer to completing PCS aggregation; expectation over the next two days.
- New Sort and Search feature on the Portfolio as well as other fixes/improvements
- Twitter – Follow & RT & Like
- Announcement Channel – Follow & Forward Posts
- DappRadar – Just Click
- Google Search Engine For Website – Just Click
- Ape Board – Upvote & Comment
- Zapper: Upvote & Comment
- Zerion – Upvote & Comment
- PancakeSwap – Star Us
- Blockfolio – Upvote & Comment
- CoinGecko – Star Us & Thumbs Up
- Dextools – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- CoinMarketCap – Watchlist & Thumbs Up
- The FEED per block emissions has been reduced to 4.0 FEED per Block today. This means we’re on week 33 on the emission schedule, which you’ll be able to review here.
Core Business Updates
Live tested front-end went well; designing to beautify in progress.
Over the past couple of days, we’ve tested all the front-end functionalities on the mainnet, and everything works as intended. Now that we have all the UI backends linked with the smart contract functionalities, we’ll need to work on the designs and UX/UI.
All this while we wait for PeckShield to get back to us on their initial review of the contracts.
Getting ever closer to completing PCS aggregation; expectation over the next two days.
Pancakeswap aggregation is the most challenging piece due to the complexity and lack of complete third-party data that we can rely on. Rafael, who is doing some crazy state-of-the-art development work on this, has communicated that he expects this major piece to be done in the next day or two; once this is done, the remaining work will move quickly.
Other Development Updates
Portfolio Currency Updates: We’ve done some polishing work on the Portfolio currency functionalities, which now should display consistent currency selection throughout the entire page.
Portfolio Sort and Search: For heavy users with multiple investments in their portfolio, we’ve added the ability to sort by all column metrics and the ability to search. This was a suggestion by Feeders.
Other minor updates in the works: We’re also working on a couple of other minor upgrades that we think could be released in the next couple of days, one of which will be the first use-case of sFEED on the platform, but also a backend improvement that would be part of a partnership with a major Blockchain infrastructure project.
Time stamp: Week 33 of Feeder Finance