- CertiK auditing has started
- Jimmy finalizing our upgraded MVP to add-on to currently audited contracts
- Several partnership and marketing collab discussions; none are vaults. These are likely going to be even better but we’ll update when there is more clarity.
- Check out new Meme Contest entries at the bottom 😉
We’ve received confirmation from CertiK that they have already started their review of our four deployed contracts as of yesterday. We’re also discussing the submission of the vault smart contract our tomorrow so there is no gap between the initial batch.
Vaults Feed Improvement
As we’ve completed our MVP early we’ve decided to add additional components to the Vaults FEED. Ie.: adding more target vaults. Jimmy has completed most of that and going to spend Thursday finalizing and testing to submit the final smart contract by Friday. Our initial contracts should take four days to review and so, this timing should still work.
We have not heard back from any of the vaults that we have contacted but we are working on some other things that are likely powerful enough to not require you guys to sacrifice your APRs. While we’ve asked you for the allocation, it doesn’t mean we have to use it carelessly.
We’ll tell you more once we have more clarity on the outcome.
Meme Contest: LINK
Don’t forget to participate in our meme competition! I’d like to remind everyone of our rules for the event:
1) Post your meme to the twitter competition thread
2) Tag @FeederFinance, $FEED, and #FeederFinanceMemeContest and your favorite DeFi personality
3) Most upvotes + retweets wins (No cheating! We’ll know )
Competition ends 28/06 @ 12am GMT+1
New #FeederFinanceMemeContest Entries
Nothing written here is financial advice. Please DYOR.