- Reminder: FFP-4 : A Vote on New Farming Pools for Vault Investors/Users
- Vaults Feed testing running smoothly
- 3-month Roadmap to be published
- Buyback & Distribution
- On-Going Meme Contest #FeederFinanceMemeContest
FFP-4: New Farming Pool
Just keeping this here as a reminder. We’ll have a vote coming up this weekend guys; please make sure you study the proposal and vote your choice.
- Snapshot will happen at block number #8008888 (https://bscscan.com/block/countdown/8008888)
- We’ll have a vote on this issue on Saturday June 5, 6AM GMT+1 to Sunday June 6, 6AM GMT+1
- Both Farmers and Stakers will have a say in this as it affects both pools.
The details are in the proposal but here are additional thoughts I’ve provided to the community during discussions:
Wouldn’t this be purely economical for vault users?
Yes, their initial incentives, is purely economical, no doubt.
The second order effect, we hope, is
- They’d go into our docs to read about us, because they are about to commit their capital into an “unknown” farm. They might as well make sure we wont take their money. Having read it, they would either think: 1) “this is a great idea and invest”, 2) “these products are going to be great let’s keep an eye out for the launch and test this thing out”, or 3) ignore and just farm.
- We’re going to go to these vault teams and tell them we’re about to have this going on. We’re going to be upfront that this is marketing, but that it is also a win-win scenario whereby their users are getting more yields than they would otherwise. If they agree, they may want to let their community know (+marketing)
The third order effect is, if the vaults do support the idea, we have a communications channel open for more partnerships down the road. We do want to establish partnerships across the vault ecosystem and this may be the first step.
Finally, this does not have to be permanent, we can shut it down at some point in the future. Once it has served its intended purpose.
Why not do it later, after launch?
This is a valid point. Perhaps the proposal was not clear regarding one thing. The goal, and I hope we can all agree, is for a strong product launch. Ultimately what drives the FEED token value is platform usage (fees > buybacks > price > APR > PR > loop). The short-term price impact could go either way, that is true. In the long run, however, a strong launch is for the benefit of the project, and all of us.
We’re thinking about timing this together with the marketing launch. Whereby the teaser would have been completed and the messaging is more clear. A good first impression. That also goes together with all the other initiatives we have on the marketing front, so it’s all hands on deck at that point. In the meantime, once the vote is through, we’ll get in touch with all vault teams and see about some support.
Front-testing on-going: Everything is working as intended. We’re collecting data.
LP Vaults Feed
Jimmy already starting to look into the next product in preparation.
After the core product dev has been complete, Jimmy and I have more time to put our plans into a roadmap format. It’s going to outline critical milestones for the next three months for Feeder Finance.
Paula will help us create a good-looking graphics, and we’ll have it up on the website/docs.
It won’t be up on the homepage just yet. We’ve been going back and forth with the designer on the DApp design and didn’t want this to distract them.
Withdrawal Fees Buyback & Distribution
Meme Contest: LINK
Patrick's Meme Pick of the Day
Poor Rafael lol. Welcome to the community Milica!
Perhaps someone could run some econometric models to help figure out what the right balance should be lol
Nothing written here is financial advice. Please DYOR.