- CertiK report pending
- PeckShield starts working Friday, expected delivery before our launch date
- Jimmy working on DApp (backend 70% / frontend started)
Backend: Jimmy said he’s 70% there; these are things that calculate numbers like APY, Allocation, showing target vaults, etc.
Frontend: Jimmy has also already started to clean things up on the frontend in preparation for putting the design shell on top.
Timing: Jimmy’s aiming for the DApp to be complete by next week in case PeckShield comes back with any clinical comments that may require Jimmy to work on certain things on the product front; he’ll have that last week of June to do it.
CertiK report still pending
PeckShield will start working Friday. All indications point to vault report before our launch date.
Meme Contest: LINK
Don’t forget to participate in our meme competition! I’d like to remind everyone of our rules for the event:
1) Post your meme to the twitter competition thread
2) Tag @FeederFinance, $FEED, and #FeederFinanceMemeContest and your favorite DeFi personality
3) Most upvotes + retweets wins (No cheating! We’ll know )
Competition ends 28/06 @ 12am GMT+1