- Vault smart contract submitted for audit
- Audit report pending on CertiK’s side
- Dashboard to be upcoming priority
- XT.com listing tomorrow 3pm UTC+8 and joint-marketing work soon to begin
- New Stickers!
- New submissions to the Meme Contests
We’ve taken the MVP as far as we can, given the time limitations. While there are certain aspects we wished we had more time to work on, particularly to workaround the gas fees, we think it will remain a great new DeFi product for many. It will show DeFi investors what we’re aiming to achieve and where we’re heading. It’s a one-of-a-kind product on BSC, and we hope it will put us on the map as an upcoming DeFi player on BSC; this will also allow us to expand cross chains with more weight.
We’ve submitted the smart contract for review by the auditors. Based on discussions, it is the plan to get the report out before the launch in two weeks.
We followed up with CertiK today on our final report. Still pending on their side.
We’ve received another turn of the Dashboard designs. We were focused on the vault today, but trust the design sent by the team is final. Jimmy will now shift his focus on converting the DApp designs into reality.
Our IEO is happening tomorrow 15:00 UTC+8
We’re working with the XT.com team on the marketing materials and AMA following the listing.
Thanks William for the new stickers!
Meme Contest: LINK
Don’t forget to participate in our meme competition! I’d like to remind everyone of our rules for the event:
1) Post your meme to the twitter competition thread
2) Tag @FeederFinance, $FEED, and #FeederFinanceMemeContest and your favorite DeFi personality
3) Most upvotes + retweets wins (No cheating! We’ll know )
Competition ends 28/06 @ 12am GMT+1
New #FeederFinanceMemeContest Entries
Today’s submission for our contest:
Nothing written here is financial advice. Please DYOR.